#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Friday, May 30, 2014

Top Ten-ish #HashtagFails


Aloha,

Courtesy of: MediaFunnel.com


Okay, I love Twitter so much this intro will be 465 extra characters than the 140 allowed.

Currently, I also swoon for the once maligned “number sign” aka the now cool hashtag (#)

If you don’t know, Twitter uses #hashtagged words like a key word search in #Google.

Now, some people love using hashtagged words. A. Lot.
(Under the Twitter “Trends” section, you will generally find some whacky backy #word combos :)

To honor the hashtag #InACreativeWay, here are my totally made-up ideas for a top ten bullet point countdown of #hashtagFails.

(Feel free to add your own via comments... let's see how weird it can get (keep it PG-13, people!!)
 

·         #JustinWho

·         #WannaPlayTicTacToeWithMyHashtag

·         #DoYouMissMeMySpace

·         #ITweetInMySuite

·         #inevercapitalizemytweets

·         #CoconutBrasAndGrassSkirtsAreHip

·         #AmntWriting

·         #ImMissinMyPunctuationYall

·         #HowDoesThisTweakerThingWork

·         #HoeDownThursday

 
PS… here’s a Twitter challenge: Can you please tweet this post.
 
(#YesIHasNoShame.)

Help spread the word by spreading the words.
 
(If you want to find me, I'm @markjkoopmans.)

Cheers and have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

PPS: It’s the end of the school year… let’s all show our educators some love.

#HugATeacher.

They keep our kids from failing, right :)
 
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

#giggle

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Those are funny.

#heyyallwatchthis

Slamdunk said...

Entertaining list. #makingarmpitnoises

Robin said...

I do miss punctuation. And correct spelling. And good grammar.

#OMGIHateAbbreviations

Annalisa Crawford said...

I think we should all be using the coconut bras one, regularly!

M.J. Fifield said...

#DoYouMissMeMySpace

hahahahahaha!

I never capitalize my hashtags. Tweets, yes (unless they're haiku), hastags no.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

#hastagfailure

That's me. Twitter dumb trying to hang with Twitter dee.

I gave you a tweet. It's like my 400th in five years.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

#hastagfailure

That's me. Twitter dumb trying to hang with Twitter dee.

I gave you a tweet. It's like my 400th in five years.

Elephant's Child said...

#mynogozone
Twitter is not for me. But I snorted at some of your hashtags.

quietspirit said...

#ididntinderstandtheconceptthankyou4thelesson.

Unknown said...

RIP Number Sign...RIP.

Happy weekend! Those were great :)
Jen

Kimberly said...

Ha ha ha, those are a crack up. I like the coconut bra one too and the missing punctuation Yall. Lol

Sabrina A. Fish said...

Ugh, the ones that go on and on and on and on...

#IshouldreallyendthishashtagbutIlike themtouseupallmyavailablecharactersontwitter

My favorite one recently:
#humiliationshared

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;