#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Thursday, November 5, 2015

REVIVAL Book Tour: Day 3 - Why Do I Write?

Aloha,

REVIVAL - The Donald Braswell Story is now available for holding in grubby little hands!



ABOUT REVIVAL
From Juilliard to jumper cables; from wasting all the talent in the world to America’s Got Talent, REVIVAL—The Donald Braswell Story is an inspirational memoir about the “Texas Tenor” who lost his voice in a random accident, but finds his calling through faith—and a musical miracle.

AVAILABILITY:
REVIVAL is now available at Pen-L Publishing and Amazon, with more booksellers to come.

TODAY’S HOST
Today is Guy Fawkes Day, so I'm at ex-pat Jo Wake's blog discussing "why Donald Braswell?" and sharing ye olde English shepherd's pie recipe.
(If you’ve ever wondered how Donald and I met, click here.)

TOUR SCHEDULE
I’m posting Monday-Friday throughout the month of November.

UPCOMING HOSTS
Tomorrow, I'm heading to Eva Solar's blog, where Eva "wants to know why I'm a writer?" (Thank goodness she's a dear friend, otherwise I'd be getting worried!)
Monday, we'll be back on the horse and the first stop of the week will be Lisa Buie-Collard who wants to know a little history, and what it was like growing up in Oireland.

… And Finally….






6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love that I am seeing Revival everywhere across the blogosphere. And hope it goes gang-busters.

Debra Renée Byrd said...

Mmm, Shepherd's Pie. My mom used to make it with ground turkey. One day, I will have the lamb!

Debra Renée Byrd said...

And now that I'm reading the recipe, I HAVE had it with beef! lol

klahanie said...

Hey Sir Mazza!

I'm following you around like the starstruck groupie that I am! :) Consider the good news and this post about your tour, well and truly shared. Yes indeed, dude, even on Farcebook!

Gary :)

Jo said...

Your links seem to have got lost along the way. I like my Shepherd's pie with lamb and to stubborn me, with beef it will always be Cottage Pie. I hope you are happy with all the exposure, you are certainly getting lots of it. For the book I mean.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - that'll be interesting to read your post on Monday. Cheers and good luck with your promotions .. the story deserved to be told - Hilary

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;