#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sunflower Tribute for Tina: Sept. 8, 2014

Aloha,




In memory of Tina Downey, the A to Z Team is hosting a sunflower tribute on Sept. 8, 2014.

Prior to that date, please consider purchasing or planting a sunflower in her honor.

(Should you need to resort to plastic, that's fine, remember Life Is Good.)

On Monday, September 8, take a photo of said sunflower and post it in Tina's memory on your blog or other social media outlet.



Tina loved her sunflowers, and we want to splash the blogging world with sunflowers that day and honor a truly amazing woman who was friend and family to so many.

You can sign up now or add your link when you post your sunflower.

Please help us spread the word! (If you're on Twitter, use #lifeisgood)

Let’s brighten the Internet with sunflowers the way Tina brightened the lives of so many.




13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for spreading the word. And you said it so much better than I did.

Unknown said...

Goodness. I haven't been blogging much...most social media has been on FB when I can fit it in. I just saw this over there. Still in shock. Thanks for throwing this. I'll get sunflowers today.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - thanks .. picked this up and am so pleased we're having a hop to remember her .. I'm planning mine - and will get some sunflowers, and then plant some seed ...

Cheers Hilary

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Great idea. Sunflowers are so beautiful and appropriate for a lovely lady.

Morgan said...

Still makes me cry. Definitely participating. Thanks for this, Mark. <3

Loni Townsend said...

Beautiful choice in tributes.

Elephant's Child said...

This sounds like a perfect tribute for someone who brought sunshine into so many lives.

Tara Tyler said...

what a wonderful idea. thanks.
i can't believe she's gone.

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing this, Mark.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I had no idea. As soon as I saw this I went to her blog and when I say that this was true, I cried. Definitely will take part in remembrance of Tina.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice idea for a tribute to Tina.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mark, only just set up as a blogger I did not know Tina, You have written wonderful words and I know she will be sadly missed. May she Rest In Peace.

Michael Di Gesu said...

A sweet and caring tribute to a truly sweet and caring person....

Here to turning the blogosphere yellow with sunflowers!

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;